This page was last updated on May 15, 2020. Visit our blog for further updates.
232key Plus and MU are considered mature software and are currently not scheduled to receive significant feature updates.
In order to keep 232key easy to use, advanced features have been implemented in the separate 232key Pro version, such as:
- TCP/IP support in addition to RS-232.
- Timeout instead of terminator.
- Custom keys in addition to predefined keys.
- Support for multiple measurement values in same line.
Other ideas (currently unscheduled):
Some of these might turn out to be impossible or too difficult to implement (or simply unnecessary). Many will require a paid license. You can express your support for certain features by contacting us.
- Support for continuous streams of data (232key would automatically find stable values and type them).
- Ability to add time and date (note: use Simple Data Logger for data logging applications) or to recognize time and date sent by device.